"Successful eternal marriages are built on the foundation
of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and adherence to His teachings.
I have observed that couples who have made their marriages priceless,
practice the patterns of faith... "
I truly believe this, and I also believe that my marriage is priceless.
Speaking of marriage...:)
Yesterday was another day full of service with helping neighbors pack up to move, preparing for a bridal shower for one of our former laurels, and then going to the temple with my sweetie. :)
I found these fun laundry baskets and decorative sign for the laundry room, and so I just HAD to get 2 of them for a "his" and "hers"...
(this picture was before guests arrived...I promise the gift table was full! ;)
After all, I know that part of true love is the service you give to your sweetheart, INCLUDING washing smelly socks! ;)
Shylah you will make a beautiful bride! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment