Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

A Happy "Birth" Day?

 Happy Birthday beautiful momma! :)
You just might get one of the BEST birthday presents EVER!!!!
A Great Grandson!!! :)
Kierra called me last night at about 10:40 p.m. when Gavin and I were in Wal Mart. She was giggling about how earlier yesterday while her and I were talking on the phone and she kept on saying she was peeing every  20 minutes, it was actually her water that broke!!!
I was giddy too...:) Sitting on a bench next to the toy isle in Wal Mart I kept on saying,
"Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...I don't know what to do!!!"
She was finally admitted last night around midnight and her and Riley were making plans to try to get some "rest" in the night and see how the progress goes. 
I personally don't think she probably got ANY rest, but maybe. :)
So... I am eagerly standing over my phone today waiting to hear ANY news!!!
We'll see what happens today!!!
Kierra, Riley, and Baby...we are praying for you!!!

 Meanwhile, back at the house we are continuing to try and get moved in and make our new home "look" like OUR home. :) Clint was so sweet to meticulously measure, hang, and re-hang some of my decorations...and now I owe him big time. ;)
 Friends have continued to shower me with get well wishes and home remedies to try and get me over this awful bug that I have had. I am on the homestretch though, and just in time! I HAVE to be better so I can go and see my new grandson as soon as he gets here!!!
Hopefully I will be traveling to Colorado in the next day or 2 depending on how things go.
This is an exciting time and I am once again so very grateful for every good gift and blessing from Heavenly Father. (Including a sickness that has given me gratitude for my health!)
Happy Tuesday and hopefully it will be a happy "Birth" day for my very first grand baby!!!
XOXOXOX

No comments: