This beautiful package is filled with love and was delivered with even more love...
As my friend, sister, neighbor, ward member, and Relief Society counselor, Joanne came to my home this morning and brought me this gift that she had hand made...a new temple apron.
As she gave me the gift her eyes filled with tears and her voice was shaky and she told me to not just think of "her" when I see it, but of all of the many people that I have served and loved in this calling together at this time...
This was a beautiful thought and I was instantly filled with gratitude for her, and for my Heavenly Father who has seen fit to give me these experiences and opportunities for learning and growth.
I was also completely overcome with love and a sustaining approval from my loving Father that He is indeed pleased with my efforts and that through me, the sisters I have charge over have been able to feel a portion of His love for them.
I am going to continue to work on helping them feel that love even more...
Thank you Joanne for the loving and priceless gift.
It will be a treasure forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment