This past few days here in Colorado with little Easton have been so enjoyable. Kierra and I have also really enjoyed experiencing new mother and grandmother things together - like taking little newborn baby photos!!
It was SO much fun!!!
We may not be professionals, but we had fun pretending anyways!!!
AND I think the pictures turned out amazing for a couple of amateurs anyways... ;)
It also snowed a foot overnight and it was the perfect day to stay inside and cook. I spent some time gathering groceries and then making freezer meals for Kierra and Riley so they won't have to worry about making dinner for a little while. It was the perfect thing to do while Kierra took care of little Easton, Riley did his studies (since school got canceled because of the snow), and we all hunkered down staying warm and enjoying being together.
I was also able to take Kierra and Easton to his first check up at the doctor's office where he amazed the nurses with his growth and progress. He is a happy, healthy, sweet little baby who is adapting to life beautifully. Him and his momma are making a great team figuring this nursing thing out, and I am so proud of them both. I couldn't be happier for Kierra because she has everything that she had ever dreamed of... and she's so grateful.
She is already showing me what an amazing mother she will be. I always knew she would be, and I can't wait to watch this little family blossom and grow.
I am really going to miss them when I go home today, but with Thanksgiving tomorrow, my list of gratitude is longer and longer each day.
So grateful for this eternal family of mine, and for little Easton who has joined us now!
I love you my little buddy!❤




No comments:
Post a Comment