Last week my sweet sister Cynthia who lives in Alaska flew to Las Vegas, picked up my mom, and took a road trip up here to Utah to visit family! Lucky for me, she got to stay the night and we were able to talk and visit and I had such a great time having her here.
She is such a fun, happy, loving person and so much joy to have around! We took advantage of the afternoon and met up with Tiffany and Shane and all went out for lunch together and it really was great having everyone around, even if it was just for a minute...I always say that I will take whatever I can get! ;)
I'm grateful for eternal families and the relationships that we have. I consider myself lucky and blessed to be a part of a special group of people that love each other even across lots of miles!
I love you Cynthia! Thanks for the visit and the smiles!



No comments:
Post a Comment