My beautiful angel daughter Kierra is going to be a mom.
With her due date now 3 days past, we are literally expecting a sweet baby boy at ANY time!
I have loved enjoying this journey of pregnancy with Kierra and both listening to, and watching her grow and prepare for this new role of motherhood that she will be taking on...
She amazes me with her wisdom, care and concern, and her conviction in knowing that she is fulfilling the most sacred and important part in Heavenly Father's plan.
Kierra, YOU are going to be a wonderful mother!
Kierra is beautiful both inside and out, and this sweet baby boy is going to be so blessed to be growing up in a family with such loving conditions, and in the safety and promise of an eternal family.
Kierra and Riley are both so certain and sure of the path that they are on, and that path that they will be guiding their own family down...the path that leads back to our Heavenly Father...
Kierra, YOU are going to be an amazing mother!!!
You will find joy in both the good and the bad...the hours of staring into that precious little face, and yet the hours of sleep that you will not get...:)
the bonding and nurturing that takes place in feeding and rocking and holding that little one, and yet the discomfort and pain that you will sacrifice for him...the giggles and smiles and newborn smells right along with the crying and burping and stinky smells too...;)
There are really no words to describe the love that you will feel, or the way that you will think that your heart can't be more full, or the way that you think your heart just might explode with love...and then somehow, your heart grows even more...
Kierra, I am so proud of you and everything that you have accomplished in your life.
I am proud of the choices that you have made that have led you to where you are today, and I can't wait to see you with your sweet baby in your arms, and how the measure of your creation is beginning to be fulfilled in your partnership in this sacred work with God.
Your divine potential will continue to increase as your ability to love and to give continues to grow...
I know that you know these things, but as your mom, and the one who loved you first, I need you to know how much I love you.
My heart is at that "exploding" point because it is just so simply full of love!
You will learn and know just what I mean when I say, that as a mother, your capacity to love increases with the more and more love that you give...
Heavenly Father is good that way. :)
Good luck baby girl...
You've got this!




No comments:
Post a Comment