Last night I had such a great time attending a cooking class in Orem with Chef Brad ~America's Grain Guy!
My friend Emily took me there, we sat in Chef Brad's home, and watched him work his magic filling the kitchen with aromas and smells that my nose and taste buds both loved! :)
We made Brown Butter Grains...
Cheesy Grits with Cranberries...
and my favorite...Coconut Nut potatoes!
These were all holiday side dishes that you could cook in a pressure cooker or an Insta-Pot.
But what I loved the most about Chef Brad, was his philosophy about cooking, including the whole family in the process, and how it can unite everyone. It's the truth! Who doesn't like to come home to spend time with their favorite people AND eat good food while they do it??
I am excited and looking forward to some new and upcoming adventures with cooking new foods and trying new recipes that my family will love...and JUST in time for the holidays!!!
Yippee!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment