On Saturday morning I was at the airport at 3:00am ready to catch a flight to Colorado and soooo exited to see my new grand baby!
Little Easton is just as sweet as you would imagine, and so full of snuggles and cuddles and little baby sounds that are just so cute! (Even the loud ones where he fills his diaper while sitting on my lap!😊)
Our time spent together here has been so simple and slow paced and perfect. I gave Kierra a pedicure, did some laundry, held the baby...:)... watched a movie, played card games, and held the baby some more.
This morning I went grocery shopping for them so I can make freezer meals, and this afternoon we are going to the doctor for Easton's little check up.
It's so good to be here with Kierra.
She is doing an amazing job already, but I always knew that she would. She's a loving mother learning all about this new role and it's so fun to see her embrace this so naturally.
I think the hope is that every generation gets a little better, and I can see that is definitely the case here. Kierra and Riley make the best team and I'm so proud of them, and HAPPY to be a grandma!❤




No comments:
Post a Comment