Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Parent Led Conference at the Farm

 Last night I got to take this little sweetie to her parent led conference at the farm!
We entered the market to find tables and packets all set up and waiting for us...
 We worked our way through the book together seeing what things Kesslyn knows now, and then we will do this again at the end of the year to see the progress that she has made!
I love her letter "K" :)
 I loved sitting there one on one with Kesslyn and I also loved the fun atmosphere of the farm's market!
After we finished our packet together we both got a little bag of popcorn and wandered around looking at all of the fun things for sale...
 We ended up choosing a couple of little Christmas trees, a juice box for Kesslyn, and some homemade cinnamon rolls for the family. It was a fun night at the farm! :)
 (We also learned last night that Kesslyn is just like her momma and gets car sick in the car.;(
She was "reading" the American Girl Doll Christmas catalog in the car on the way and threw up! Luckily I had a plastic grocery sack that she made it into, but now we know...no more reading in the car!)

No comments: