Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, February 17, 2017

A Day at the Temple

 Clint and I had a day date yesterday...no kids, and a visit to the Salt Lake Temple!!! :)
It was a beautiful day to be hand in hand with my sweetheart in one of the most peaceful and beautiful places on earth.
 We attended the sealing of two of our friends and it was a beautiful ceremony. 
I listened intently to the teachings and advice given to us by Brother Wixom there in the sealing room.
The Spirit was very strong and I walked out of the temple feeling like I was empowered to do good.
Clint and I walked around the temple grounds alone just the 2 of us and that always seems to be my favorite place to be...is with him. 
 This is McCall Gill and her mom, my friend Michelle with Kesslyn.
She was an absolutely beautiful bride...and I felt sooo happy for her.
She was the sweet girl that I had the privilege of teaching a one on one temple prep class to...we grew very close during that awesome time together, and to see her take this final step of temple marriage made my heart swell with joy...I am so happy for her.
I also thought her hair looked amazing and just had to see it up close...but only after picking my friend Traci Day up as high as I could lift her to take a picture over the top of the photographer's head...trust me, if we could have caught it on camera, YOU would be laughing your head off!!!
It really was an awesome day.
I LOVE the temple!!!

No comments: