Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Sweet Day Indeed

 Kesslyn and I got to take OUR very favorite person out to the Chinese Buffet for a Valentine's lunch. :)
I say OUR favorite person because it is quite simply the truth!!!
Kesslyn LOVES her Dada more than any other person on the planet!!!
 I mean, just look at that smile!!!
Whenever I go in for a kiss with Clint, she very quickly reaches in for a kiss herself!!!
(I don't think she wants to be left out at all!!! And she has to be quick because Mom is REALLY good at that "going in for a kiss" thing... :)
...and yes, that IS a chocolate ice cream cone in her hand for lunch... :)
Tell me she doesn't have her Daddy wrapped around her little finger?! :)
(OK, she DID eat some noodles before the ice cream cone...:)


 Later on after everyone was home for the evening, I set up a candlelight dinner and a movie for ALL of my Valentine's...(except Kierra who doesn't live here anymore)  :(
We had lasagna, salad, garlic bread, Sparkling apple~mango cider, chocolate dipped strawberries, and chocolate covered shortbread cookies. We watched the movie TROLLS and cuddled up on the couch.
It was such a fun time just to be together and relax for an evening. :) 
..and to just be together with our very favorite people! :)
Clint smothered me with hugs and kisses and LOVIN" like usual, and gave me these beautiful roses, made the chocolate dipped strawberries, and whispered those sweet nothings in my ear... :)
I'm so thankful for the LOVE of this family that's found in this home. It is most definitely my favorite place to be, both at home, and surrounded by these sweet hearts of mine!
XOXOXOXOOXO

No comments: