Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Senior Trip Success

Carew and Clint at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando Florida
Clint and Carew made it back safe and sound from a successful 5 days of fun in the sun for Carew's Senior trip. I picked them up from the airport and listened to them fill us in on all the fun things they did, places they got to see, rides they went on, pictures they took, and yes...all the different people they tried talking to.
It's crazy to think that Carew will be 18 in just one short month...
He has so many wonderful opportunities right ahead of him, and I just hope and pray EVERYDAY, 
that the lessons and lectures and advice and teachings that we have shared with him, have worked their way into every little corner of his soul, and that he is filled up and prepared to embark on his life's mission...literally.
I know he has high hopes and dreams and I want more than anything to see him succeed...
and he will!!! :)
I love you Carew! Follow the example of your earthly father, and your Savior Jesus Christ and you will be amazing...the person that Heavenly Father wants you to be!
 Carew getting ready to board the train to Hogwart's
 Clint getting ready to ride the Night Bus
In "The Bank" at Harry Potter World 
Clint said he wants me to give him this haircut when he gets a little older!!! :)  :)  :)
Silly boys!

No comments: