Heartstrings By Susette

Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Sabbath Day of Service

7:00 a.m.~ Clint goes to High Counsel meeting

7:00 a.m.~ Susette goes to Bernice's house to help her get up, get showered, and ready for church. :)

(Just look at that BEAUTIFUL 98 year old smile!!! I LOVE Bernice! :)

9:30 a.m.~ Susette attends Ward Counsel meeting

9:30 a.m.~ Clint attends stake meeting

11:00 a.m.~ Clint attends Quail Ridge ward sacrament meeting

11:00 a.m.~ Susette helps children get ready for church, starts dinner in the crock pot :)

1:00 p.m.~ Our entire family attends our Sabbath Day worship service. Beautiful. :)

2:20 p.m.~ Clint substitute teaches Kambriella's primary class! :)

4:15 p.m.~ Susette orients new Enrichment leader! Yippee!

4:30 p.m.~ Carew attends Mission Prep class

5:00 p.m.~ Clint and Susette Hi-5 each other driving down the street in front of their house as Clint goes home teaching and Susette goes home to tend to children and dinner preparations...(I hope these ribs taste good!;)

6:00 p.m.~ The 2 Love Birds pause for 30 seconds to say hello and get a hug and a kiss ;)

6:00 p.m.~ Gavin and Kambriella make Easy Bake treats for everyone :)


6:30 p.m.~ FAMILY DINNER :)

7:00 p.m.~ Clint takes Carew and Dallin to Youth Fireside at the Stake Center

7:00 p.m. Susette puts Kesslyn to bed

7:30 p.m.~ Susette records her thoughts on this journal blog...
My life is good.
I am so blessed.
Heavenly Father is good and loves me unconditionally.
I am learning to use the Atonement in my life everyday.
Service is a gift and a great blessing in my life.
My husband is so good to me and is ALWAYS serving others...and I think it makes me love him that much more and makes me think he's even cuter than ever before... because he is just so so good. :)

Happy Sabbath Day of Service...and now some REST!!! :)

No comments: