These past few days little Kesslyn has been a little sick...
She's had a fever, runny nose, cough, and sore gums to boot...I took her to the doctor and they gave her an antibiotic and found she has an ear infection too, poor baby girl :( ...
One thing that makes me as a mom feel important though is how much these little ones NEED their mom. Kesslyn will stand on the tops of my feet just to get a little higher up, and a little closer to me picking her up.
She holds both arms stretched up and finally says "MOM" after only saying "DADA" for so long.
She is perfectly content sitting on my hip while I walk around, snuggling on my lap in the rocking chair, and she LOVES going on walks in her stroller and doing ANYTHING outside...and especially when she doesn't feel good, I can't help but stop what I'm doing to give her the lovin' that she needs.
I love being a mom and giving love to my kids! But I DON'T love when my babies are sick!
Feel better soon baby girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment