Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Dallin's New Smile

 Yesterday was a big day for Dallin...after almost 4 years of wearing braces, he finally got them off!!!
And look at that smile!!! :)
It has CONFIDENCE written ALL OVER IT!!!
(Dallin is full of confidence anyways, but you can never have too much of that!;)
                One last smile with the braces...and then without. :)
I  thought it was so cute that Dr. Iverson gave Dallin a gift of Soda, popcorn, Starburts, and all the yummy treats that you AREN"T supposed to have while in braces as a congratulations gift!

I was prepared to buy Dallin WHATEVER type of food that he wanted as a reward for his big day...
I was thinking maybe he would want to sink his brand new, metal-free teeth into
 a big, juicy cheeseburger or something like that...but no.
 He just wanted his own can of Pringles! That's Dallin! :) Super fun and EASY to please!!

As I dropped him back off at school I couldn't help but smile BIG as I told him
"Dallin, you thought you had girl troubles before?? Watch out handsome!!!"   ;)

I love Dallin and his sweet disposition and personality. I love that he finds something that he can relate to in everyone which in return helps in BEING a friend to everyone. Dallin is very aware of the important things in life and is choosing to embrace those things...like always telling his mom he loves her EVEN when his friends are around...and talking to his big sister who is gone to college on the phone about life and acting lessons and how he is the improv KING and how he makes EVERYONE laugh until they almost pee their pants. :)
Yep! THAT'S Dallin! Sweet, happy, and hilarious!
Congrats on your new smile Dallin! I love it!!! 
But mostly, I love YOU!!!

No comments: