Heartstrings By Susette

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Engaged :)

 My beautiful daughter Kierra has found the love of her life...and her love for eternity!!!
On April 7, 2017, Riley Drew Johnson asked Kierra Nicole Trickett to be his wife! 
She said Yes! Yes! Yes! 1,000,000 times Yes!!!
And I couldn't be happier for them!

After a day full of surprises and a hike up to the top of Ensign Peak, Riley and Kierra shared their Patriarchal blessings with each other...what I believe to be the sweetest, most heartfelt, way to set the tone for the eternity that they are about to begin together...
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
...showing not only a deep love for each other, but a deep love for Heavenly Father and the promises that He has made with them. 
I know that Kierra and Riley are going to be happy in their life together because they already have their priorities figured out...and their commitment to each other and Heavenly Father are absolutely #1!
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky and outdoor
Such a handsome, sweet boy...and one happy young man!
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky and outdoor
Kierra and Riley, I am so happy for you!
 I had often wondered if there was anyone that would be good enough for my daughter and her Christ like and pure heart...and lucky for her there is...Riley Drew Johnson!
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky and outdoor


No comments: