Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Favorite Color: "Daddy's Blue Eyes"

 Yesterday Clint asked me what I was doing for lunch...THAT was an invitation that I wasn't about to pass up!!! It's been a little crazy around here lately and so taking advantage of any opportunity I can get to see my sweetheart I'm going to take! We went and got a bite and talked...which is my favorite part of the whole thing...getting to talk to him, hold his hand, and stare into his blue eyes. :)
When I took Kambriella to her "Take your Mom to Dance Day" the other day, she had to introduce me and tell everyone my favorite color. Her response, 
"This is my mom Susette, and her favorite color is my Daddy's blue eyes." :)  :)  :)
It's the truth!!!
We all love this guy so very much...(in case you couldn't tell! ;)

No comments: