Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Visits of Love and Visiting Teaching

 Part of my responsibility as a relief society president is to oversee the visiting teaching in our ward. This awesome board has everyone's name on it, and as I prayerfully think about who should go where, it helps me to arrange, rearrange, and "see" everything clearly.
I choked up pretty bad and got all emotional as I talked a little about visiting teaching in relief society on Sunday...I just have such a strong testimony of it.
We sisters really need each other...

Also, Kierra is moving back home today!!! :)  :)  :)
She wants to try and save some money, spend a little last bit of time with the family before she gets married and moves away, and be closer to help with some of the wedding planning details...
she is NOT excited about being farther away from Riley!
"Kambriella! Get your room cleaned or Kierra won't have anywhere to put her stuff and to lay her head!"
 (Luckily with mom's help she got it done. :)

Then, Kesslyn helped me run errands (like she always does. She's my little buddy during the day :)
We went to Kneader's and picked up some salads to deliver for lunch.
(While we waited for our order, she kept on pressing her little button nose up on the chair and peeking at me through the slats in the chair..Look at those beautiful, sweet, innocent eyes...I am such a lucky mom.
 When we got home I was able to take lunch to sweet Sheri, hug her and love her and have a good talk with her...then my mom stopped by for a visit which is always a treat!
Kesslyn wouldn't let her out of her sight!!! 
There is a special bond and connection there between these 2 precious angels...
Then it was clean, carpool, make dinner, get Kierra moved back, have some fun with family...
and fall into bed.
Life is so full and simply amazing. 
Thank you Heavenly Father for each day that is a gift!

No comments: