Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Parables and a Date

 Girl's Date!!!
Kambriella and I went on a date together to see the BEST MOVIE EVER!!!
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!!
I smiled through the WHOLE thing!!! ~ And now I'm ready to go on a date with Clint to see it again! ;)
 This is cute Kambriella sitting next to me in the movie :)...
and a few shots of the movie on the big screen!!!




 After our movie, we went shoe shopping, and window shopping...and I came home with this cute little blonde girl that was in the Target window. ;)

 For part of our Easter celebration, we spent the evening together talking about the parable of the 10 virgins.
This is one of my kids favorite parts of our Easter celebration because after we talk about the parable, they get to sculpt their very own oil lamps.
 I love their enthusiasm and creativity! They are so cute! :)
 Not only do they have fun making their own oil lamps, but we also use our oil lamps for the light at our Jerusalem dinner. That's another favorite of my kids...our Jerusalem dinner where we eat the foods that Jesus would have eaten, on the floor, with no utensils, by their oil lamp light. It's a great tradition. :)



I cherish these memories, traditions, and fun activities with my children because I feel like I am literally watching them grow, develop, and become the person that Heavenly Father wants them to become.
I love them all, everyone! 
XOXOXO

No comments: