Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, April 21, 2017

Taste Testing

Kierra and Riley made an appointment to meet with the caterer Craig Borlik at the Castle where they will be having their wedding reception, where I joined them and had a fun time meeting the chef and taste testing his not only DELICIOUS, but BEAUTIFUL creations!
 We were trying to get an idea of what foods we should serve at the reception...
and the only conclusion we came to is that we CANNOT go wrong with Craig in the kitchen! 
Everything we tasted was to die for, and my mouth is watering RIGHT NOW as I type this just thinking about how yummy it all was!
I think we are trying to decide on either choosing a carving station with open face meat sandwiches, salads, fruit, and dessert ~verses~ an authentic Crepe Suzette build your own crepe station...
We are getting so excited for this special day to arrive...but I am also finding that all of this planning and preparation is half of the fun, so we are really just enjoying each thing we get to do each new day!
I love these kids and am truly overjoyed at the relationship they are building and the strength they are to one another. I'm truly blessed and one lucky mama!!!

No comments: