We live in a place where each day that I wake and look out the window I am filled with gratitude for the gifts and blessings we receive from our loving Heavenly Father...
Sunday was General Conference, one of the days that is most anticipated and looked forward to out of the whole year! Not only does conference weekend bring family, traditions, and yummy food...it most importantly brings an intense overflowing of the Spirit into our home.It is what I would literally call 'feasting" on the word of God. through His living prophet and apostles.
My sweet kiddos even did some pampering on my poor feet while we sat and listened to some of the messages on Saturday. They must really love their mom!!! I know I LOVE them! :)
While I ALWAYS take in every minute of conference, this weekend was a little different for me as I attended the needs of my dear friend Sheri whose husband just passed away...
the funeral will be tomorrow and I sat by her and helped her in planning and preparing for such very hard things...but that's what you do when it's needed...it's called the gospel "in action" and Sheri's immediate need was my first priority...
But I can't wait to sit this week and listen to all of it again and soak in the talks that I missed.
I know that there is a message embedded in their words JUST FOR ME. :)
I LOVE General Conference...my family...and Sheri.
XOXOXOX



No comments:
Post a Comment