Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Gardens With My Mom

 Well, here we are back at one of our very favorite and most beautiful places!
The Thanksgiving Point Ashton Gardens.
 But this time I wanted to take my mom! I took my parents here with me and Kambriella a few years ago, and this was the first time my mom had been back since my dad had passed away. It was a very sweet and special day... we rented a golf cart and puttered around taking in all of the beautiful sights and SMELLS!!!
The flowers were breathtaking!!!
 Kesslyn was perfectly content to sit on Grandma's lap the entire time!!!
 They both loved the snuggle time and any time I would ask Kesslyn if she wanted to get out of the cart to take a picture she would say, "uh-uh." ~ And then I would ask her if she just wanted to cuddle with Grandma and she would say "Ya." :)
 When we finally parked the golf cart to go into the Light of the World Garden, Kesslyn went around happily again waving to all of the statues of Jesus and saying "Hi!" She LOVES Jesus! :) She was so excited to be there and did not want to leave!
 She would just find a spot to sit down by Him and smile and wave...sooo sweet!
 When we came up to the statues of the First Vision, Kesslyn very quietly walked right up beside Joseph and looked up at Heavenly Father and then knelt down so reverently. It was amazing to see and the Spirit was so strong. By the time I found my camera and took it out she had moved on to looking around, but I KNOW that these little ones can feel and are touched by the Spirit and are very aware of truth and light.
 As we drove around in awe of the beauty that surrounded us, my mom and I talked of what the gardens in heaven must look like...hard to imagine how beautiful they must be...
 My testimony is strengthened each time I am in the beauty of nature and surrounded by Heavenly Father's creations. It truly is glorious and beautiful, and wonderful to me. :)

No comments: