Heartstrings By Susette

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Date Night

 No matter the course of events that can happen in a day, I can always rely on the fact that my sweetheart is going to be there for me no matter what...and lucky for me, at the end of another faith building and yet emotional day, I was able to sneak away for a date night with Clint. :) 
 The JAZZ arena was filled with fans waving electric blue light sticks that were to represent autism awareness night, and interestingly enough, the presentation showed little children one by one with the disease, and how it affects so many...and yet they are each still valued, important, and loved. I felt the spirit so strong even among the crowd of thousands because I KNOW that each individual is so important to Heavenly Father.
Ii is proven again and again and again in so many ways and it makes me want to do more to help others every single day...
Our friends Kevin and Laura Affleck went to dinner and the game with us, and although we don't have seats next to each other, we had a fun time being with them...they are such good people that CONSTANTLY reach out and help other people, no matter what.
(they are on the Jumbo Tron near the bottom left corner :)
I have learned a lot recently about life, and how it is to be not just endured, but ENJOYED...
and that there is always a silver lining in the cloud...some sweet with the bitter...
How grateful I am for my eternal companion and for date night too. :)

No comments: