Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

At the Grocery Store

 Kesslyn and I were at the grocery store yesterday picking up asparagus to go with dinner, and some goldfish crackers for our neighbor that had hip surgery.  :)

Kesslyn had reached into my wallet and pulled out my debit card, which I quickly took back...:)
...and instead I gave her a card that I had with a picture of her dad on it! 
(It was a leftover card from a work convention he had gone to, so nothing too important...just his name and picture...I just thought it was such a cute picture of him that I kept it for myself!!!)

Anyways, when I gave it to Kesslyn she gripped it tight and smiled the BIGGEST smile and began giggling out loud!!! It was the cutest thing EVER!!! 
This little girl is in LOVE with her dad and I love it! Who knew that a little picture could bring so much happiness to one little girl?

Clint, you are not only one AMAZING husband, but one amazing daddy as well!!!
Kesslyn and I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: