A double strawberry double~dipped in chocolate??? How lucky can one be??? :)
Well...not nearly as lucky as ME because out of all of the sweet and lucky things in the world, I am married to this amazing man. I LOVE him more than words can say...even more than a double strawberry that's been double~dipped in chocolate!!! :)
He is so supportive and loving, and my #1 fan! He tells me all the time how beautiful I am, how I am one of the top 10 mothers of all time (including Mary and Eve...which we know is NOT the truth, but it sure makes me feel good, and makes my kids think they are the luckiest kids on the planet!!!)
He works so hard at everything he does...INCLUDING living the gospel. He has been such an example to me in his dedication to the scriptures...not missing a day of reading them in over 3 years now...WOW.
He LOVES to take me on dates, be with ME no matter what we are doing, cuddle up close any chance we get, and kiss my neck just to see me giggle...
I truly love him...and I'm so THANKFUL that we are sealed together FOREVER!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment