Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Proud to be American


Kesslyn and I enjoyed riding in the back seat of the truck early the other morning 
and watching out the window as Dallin and Clint did the honors of putting up flags around our neighborhood.


We celebrated Election Day and Veteran's Day, and I felt very proud to be able to live among such freedom...Clint's dad and my dad both served in the military and helped contribute to those freedoms that we enjoy today, and I'm very grateful to live in this great nation!
After all, it's religious freedom that our forefathers sought after, and it's that religious freedom that means so much to me now...


Watching these cute boys perform this service made me that much more proud...
Proud of what they stand for, and proud of who they are...


Proud of who they are becoming and all the good that they do.
...Proud of the land that I love and the special people that are a part of it...
May our flag ever wave, that beautiful Red, White, and Blue!

No comments: