Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Loving to Serve

 My cute Kambriella came with me to the church because she wanted to help me set up for our Relief Society activity that we were having... I love that this little girl LOVES serving!!! She has been found many times saying, "Mom, what can I do? I just feel like doing service!"  :)
That is her heart... made of pure gold!
She helped a mom in our ward by pushing her twin babies around the gym in their stroller while we were setting out food...it was so cute and I think she felt so special...kind of like a little mommy. :)
Then, as we were finishing up, she told me she would be waiting outside for me
 IN THE LEAVES!!!
And she was!!! :)
 Our autumn weather has been unseasonably warm this year, and it has really been kind of nice!
We have been running around with no coats and it's the middle of November!!!
Also, this week we had what was called a "Super Moon."
My kids couldn't stop talking about it and every night they wanted to go outside to look at the moon.
I guess it is the closest it has been to the earth in about 75 years so it appears to be bigger than ever!
I tried to take a picture of it because it looked so spectacular, but there was so much light that this was all I could capture on my phone...
But it was BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments: