I was out in the early morning hours going for a run and loving the feel of the crisp autumn air,
when I rounded the corner and came upon a wide open space where the stars were everywhere!
I thought of what a gift it was to be able to see such grand evidence of the loving hand of God...
But then just as quickly as that thought came,
I also had a very distinct impression that all of this beauty was not only for me to enjoy, but for every single one of Heavenly Father's children...
My thoughts were...
"The sky is FULL of stars that blanket each and every one of us that live here on this earth...
but it is up to each one of us individually to choose to LOOK UP and see them."
So in the early morning hours of that run, I learned a lesson about having "eyes to see" the loving hand of God in my life, and about CHOOSING joy and being grateful for so many blessings.
They really are all around me, if I will but just "look up!"

No comments:
Post a Comment