I love it when my kids have a day off from school!
I love that I get to spend more time with them,
and I LOVE taking a break from the rush of the daily morning routine.
Having no reason to be out of the house by 8 am gives us the opportunity to
just enjoy BEING HOME and BEING TOGETHER.
I had been busy tending to Kesslyn, getting the laundry going, and other daily tasks when I walked passed Kambriella's room, only to find this heavenly scene...
Gavin and Kambriella reading together in a warm, cozy place...
As a mother, there isn't much greater JOY than when you see your children being kind
and loving one another...it brought this scripture to my mind:
Mosiah 4:15
"But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness;
ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another."
I LOVED that they were doing something wholesome together, that they were just happy being together, and that they had decided to do this all on their own without any prompt from me...
I know that my children love each other, and that their very best friends are their brothers and sisters, and that makes me SOOOOOO HAPPY. :)
I found Gavin and Kambriella doing all kinds of fun things together throughout the day, and my smile only got bigger and bigger throughout the day! I love my family, I'm so grateful to be a mother, and I'm so grateful for these sweet angels that live in my home!!!
WE ARE BLESSED! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment