Little Kesslyn was my buddy today...we went everywhere and did everything together! :)
Dallin, Gavin, and Xaxton were all off filming to be in a you tube video (which was a dream come true for them...:) and Kambriella was busy playing with a friend all day,
while Kesslyn and I ran wedding errands once again.
(Including stopping for a bite of lunch with Tiffany and Colby. :)
while Kesslyn and I ran wedding errands once again.
(Including stopping for a bite of lunch with Tiffany and Colby. :)
We are in the single digits until the wedding and we are down to the last details...like ordering and developing pictures, ironing clothes for the rest of the family to wear to the wedding, making up the honeymoon basket full of treats and buying sparklers for the send~off etc...
Kierra and Riley got their Marriage Licence too...this is starting to get REAL people!!!
In just 3 days we will be going through the temple with Kierra to take out her endowments and I am so happy for her. I LOVE that she is so ready for this and SO SO VERY HAPPY!!! It's what you hope and pray for your whole life for your children and I am so blessed to be able to see it coming to a reality.
Happy days, happy times, grateful hearts, and enough LOVE to go around!


No comments:
Post a Comment