Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, June 5, 2017

Carew Graduates! Class of 2017


 Graduation Day!!! June 1st, 2017
Carew James Trickett...YOU DID IT!!! :)


 Alex, Kylie, Kate, and Carew...
Friends, Seniors, Silverwolves...
 ANNNDD of course we couldn't have a picture without Kesslyn and Kambriella!!! ;)
 Kate and Carew have so much to look forward to... College life at Utah State University, and a mission to Italy, Rome!!! Oh the Places You'll Go!!! :)
 Alex and Carew got to walk next to each other...
 ...and were sooo excited to see...
 ...that they would be paired up and walking with ...
 KATE!!! :)
 Alex, Carew, (another girl I don't know), and KATE!!!
 It was so fun to see the grand hall filled with a spirit of excitement and enthusiasm for such a momentous occasion...loving family and friends and some of life's "biggest fans" were there to cheer on and support these outstanding students...
 "The Brothers"...they look up to Carew more than he will ever know!!!
 And loved by the "little sister" too... :)
 We are sooooo happy for you Carew!!! You really do have so much in store for you!

Kate and Carew (minus the graduation gowns :)

For Carew's graduation present we decided to spoil him with some things that he could use for his mission...I wrapped up the biggest part of his present hoping that he would think that was all he was getting. ;) I wanted to trick him...but he is too smart. ;)
 Clint and I both wrote him a letter and put it with the picture of the Savior...and then he opened it and saw his new luggage! (I knew he would be able to guess...;)
 5 suitcases all stacked inside of each other for traveling to ITALY!!!

Then he FINALLY got to the inside of the last suitcase only to find...
 A book and some money from Uncle Harold and Aunt Marty...:) along with some white shirts and ties, socks, scripture stickers, an AWESOME Noah's Ark CTR ring engraved with the words "Build Your House Upon the Rock"...
 ...and his Italian scriptures!!!
 Elder Carew James Trickett...
(See the Italian words?)
 Moments like these make me soooo happy! Father and son...growing closer together, walking in the same paths and following in his father's footsteps...it seemed like these days would never come and now...they are finally HERE.
 We truly do love you so much Carew! Way to reach these accomplishments and milestones in your life! 
WE LOVE YOU!!!


I don't know how it ever happened...but I forgot to take a picture of one of the very most special parts of his gift...It was another CTR ring...If you look closely you can see it on his finger...
This was an Italian CTR ring that reads 
"Scegli il Giusto"
Choose the Right.
On the inside of the band I had engraved
 "Elder Carew James Trickett~Called to Serve~ Italy Rome Mission 2017"
My heart is full of happiness and gratitude for the many blessings that my family is experiencing right now, and I'm so grateful for the good choices that bring good gifts to us from a loving heavenly Father. :)

After Carew's graduation we went out to dinner, opened his gifts, and then he was off with the rest of the Senior class from Riverton High to the Boondock's all night GRAD party!!! He rolled in around 3:45 am and went straight to bed! What a fun exciting time..soooo happy for you Carew!!!

No comments: