Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, June 16, 2017

Youth Conference

 Dallin is off to his first ever youth conference and I am so excited for him! I LOVE the programs of the church, and especially the programs for the youth that give them an opportunity to go and have spiritual testimony building experiences in a fun and safe environment...It just seemed REALLY weird NOT to be going with him...I've gone the last several years but now that I am serving in the relief society, I don't get to go with the youth...;(   BUT, I DO love my calling, AND no fear!!! Carew is here!!!:)
 Yes, Carew decided to join his brother on one last youth conference adventure, and I'm excited for the special bonding time they will have together. It makes me happy to think about...
(and this is what I get when I tell the boys to smile but don't blink...they purposely close their eyes...;)
 After we got the boys off we did some chores around the house and then I let Gavin and Kambriella have friends over to swim and play. THIS is summer...being lazy by the pool and eating Creamies! :)
(I thought this was so cute to see Kambriella fold her hair up in her towel and then sit next to Tucker...they are good friends. :)
 Kesslyn doesn't seem to like the water very much at all, but she does like hanging around and being with everyone..AND she loves the Creamies too!
 Kambriella taught Tucker how to fold his towel up on his head. :)
Now THAT is a true friend!!! ;) ;) ;) 
Happy Friday!!!

No comments: