Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Swim and Clean

 It was officially the first day of summer and the thermometer reached 100 degrees!!!
That definitely calls for a swim in the pool...
Friends...Check!
Fun...Check!!!
Good times..Check!!! :)
 Kambriella had her friend Jaydan over, Gavin had his friend Alex over, and Dallin of course had his cousin Xaton that's been with us all week... 
and Kesslyn...she had ME! 
She's always my little buddy following me around and doing whatever it is that I am busy doing!
 I sat by the kids at the pool being the lifeguard and worked on trimming photos and cleaning picture frames for the wedding. It was a FUN yet time consuming job...but they look GORGEOUS!!!
Today I went with Carew to pick out some new glasses for his mission too...now we are packing up the little kids to go on a camping trip with their grandparents this weekend...Bring on the Fun!!!

No comments: