Look at what I did yesterday!!! I went and got my hair done at Salon Lydia!!!
I NEVER get my hair done!!! But I figured that a wedding was a good enough reason to go and get a good trimming and add a slight little bit of color just for fun. :) I told Meloney I didn't want to be a blonde, but I wanted it to have highlights, and I think she did a good job at not making it too drastic for me, but yet noticeable. I like it. :) It feels so nice. :)
Then, the rest of the day consisted of driving in the car...literally! I took my kids out to lunch, Dallin to his acting lessons, Kambriella to her dance camp, and then hunted ALL of the TJ MAXX stores in Utah to round up these little gems!!!
Gorgeous "castle like" mirrors and clocks that will serve as the base for some of our centerpieces for the wedding! They were on clearance for $24.99!!! So, I had to snatch them up...I think they will look amazing!
We literally walked out of TJ MAXX as they were closing and realized it was now 9:00 and had not even fed the little girls that we were dragging around with us everywhere... SOOO....we made yet another stop at Chik~fil~A and the girls were sooo happy!
I LOVE these little monkeys of mine!!!
ANNDD... They help me hold on to so much joy that comes from little children, especially at a time when I will be losing not one, but TWO of my children!
They make us smile and laugh and remember to enjoy the little moments...because after all, it really is those "little moments" that make up all our BIG memories.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment