Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, June 19, 2017

Good Morning Sunshine!



 I pulled into the church parking lot this morning at 5:30 for our aerobics class and was greeted by this glorious sunrise and beautiful sky. It literally drew me in and I drove to the edge of the parking lot, got out of my car, and took it all in...and of course took a picture. :)
This was just a little gift to me from Heavenly Father and one of the many ways that I feel His love, and that I feel like He's literally saying, "Here my sweet daughter...this is for you! I love you!"
I love it. :)
 And here's a little gem from yesterday...Father's Day.
Kesslyn saw the kids all giving their homemade cards to their dad and she of course wanted to make one too. :)
She laid on the floor drawing and smiling with the biggest smile. :) She makes everyone happy.
Especially her dad. :) ...and her mom too of course.
Happy Monday!

No comments: