Kierra and I had such a fun time together getting ready for her bridal pictures! I keep trying to capture all of the little details of this whole process called "life" because I just don't want to forget any of this awesomeness... :)
I curled and did her hair while she did her make~up...
And Carew showed up with her bouquet for us so we could have it in time for the pictures. Isn't it beautiful??
We drove to Mountain Green where we met up with Riley, Cherie, and Emily.
Cheire once again is responsible for the fabulous photography, and Emily is our videographer that was there to capture the moment of the "First Look." That's the moment where Riley and Kierra saw each other in their wedding attire for the very first time.
I was so giddy and this was seriously one of the funnest things that I have ever done!! :)
The sun and the sky and the light and the mountains and the couple and EVERYTHING was soooo gorgeous...it was almost unreal...but really I just know that it was yet another loving gift from a loving Heavenly Father. :)
Beautiful bride...
Handsome groom...
Rings and flowers...
Best friends...
...and one crazy mama!!! :) :) :)










No comments:
Post a Comment