Did you ever have any idea just how much fun going to COSTCO with mom could be?? :)
I took all the kids with me to do my shopping since they are home for the summer and need some yummy snacks to go to...
Plus, Dallin and Carew are headed off to Youth Conference for the rest of the week and we definitely needed to stock up on camping treats and lunch stuff...
In the meantime, they found these Tommy Bahama beach chairs that they all insisted that they HAD to have because they reminded them of the beach. :)
I didn't give in though...It's definietly not a need right now... :)
I finished up gathering items for the centerpieces for the wedding and also met with the lady at the castle to finalize the reception details...we are 2 weeks away from the wedding!!!
It's getting real people!!! :) Have a happy day!;)

No comments:
Post a Comment