Heartstrings By Susette

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Carew James Trickett ~ Seminary Graduate!


Carew was fortunate this year to have the opportunity to serve on the Seminary Council at the Riverton High School Seminary. He learned so much, grew spiritually, and strengthened his testimony in so many ways.
He was also one of the main speakers at the Seminary Graduation, and because he served on the Seminary Council, was able to share a lot of his growth and experiences with the youth of our stake. 
I was very proud of him and his accomplishments as a seminary graduate and a leader for his peers. I know that this training will be so beneficial to him as he embarks in the service of a full time missionary very soon...It was also so good to have the support of Kierra and Riley with him to encourage him and to cheer him on! I know that he loves them, and that Riley is very naturally becoming a wonderful big brother for Carew to look up to! 

Here are the graduates from the Riverton 15th Ward:
Alivia Holt, Carew Trickett, Hannah Blaylock, Clark Astle, Heather Huff, Hunter Smith,
 Harmony Newbrough, and Driscoll Stone.
Carew, I cannot say it enough!!! I LOVE you and am so very proud of these amazing accomplishments that you are achieving in your life. The choices you are making now are going to directly affect the happiness that you experience both now and in the future. YOU my son were born to do amazing things and THAT is what you are doing!!! We love you Carew! Congratulations on your Seminary Graduation!!! :)

No comments: