THIS...is what happens when your baby helps you do the laundry!!!
She finds her brothers clean underwear and decides to put them on!!!
Congratulations Kesslyn on putting them on all by yourself...BIG GIRL!!! :) :) :)

Yesterday I was able to take Dallin, Gavin, and Kambriella to go camping with their Grandma and Grandpa Trickett for the weekend! They will be gone until Sunday and I KNOW they are going to have a BLAST! Exploring with cousins and tea parties in the mountains with Grandma...what could be more fun than that? ;)
Kierra and I also stayed up until about 2:00 a.m. talking and doing wedding prep...
We are almost there and so excited for this amazing day to arrive! We washed mirrors, cut material, and polished the glass goblets trying to get the centerpieces ready...We may or may not have eaten raspberries and chocolate while we did it too. :)
Happy Friday! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment