Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Dallin at Aerobics and Kesslyn In the Scriptures :)

Some awesome highlights from my day yesterday were...
 Dallin joining me at my aerobics class!!! (That boy has some confidence!;)
He had asked me if I would come to his school and teach the kids in his gym class how to do step aerobics because his teacher said they were looking for any parents that had things that they could teach and share...
Him knowing that I had taught them before and that I do them each week must have made him feel like he could ask me and that I MUST be qualified to teach them! "Well".....I told him, "Dallin, are you SURE you know what you are asking me to do?? Why don't you come with me in the morning and see what it's really like and THEN decide if you really want me to come and teach or not."
He came. He did amazing. And he thought it was fun and that his mom was awesome. :)
But, lucky for me, he told his teacher about it, they thought it sounded great, but they don't have any steps at the school so it wouldn't really work. Darn! Dodged THAT bullet! ;)
 Then I spent quite a bit of time researching gift ideas for Christmas gifts for the sisters in our ward...
They make BOOK OF MORMON charms!!! Can you believe it??? THIS is exciting!!!

And sweet little Kesslyn...always carrying around and "reading" her little blue Book of Mormon scriptures...:) I found her in the front room "reading" them while Kambriella was in there reading for her homework.
Can I just say that I LOVE my family, and I LOVE being a mom??!!
Thank you Heavenly Father for this plan of happiness and for all of the precious little moments that add up to all of the amazing experiences here in this life!
Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments: