Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Kambriella's Halloween Decorating

 As each of my girls have grown up watching their mother do what mothers do,  it has been so fun for me to see their personalities come alive, and what things they "pick up on" or "catch on to"...
I'm happy to say,  that their"eye" for decorating is one of those fun things!!!❤
 My heart about melted when I saw how Kambriella had taken some of my Halloween decorations and decorated her own room!!! Not only was it cute,  but it was REALLY cute and also sentimental with the pictures of her and her sister Kierra as one of the main focal points! Not only did she create a "beautiful space," but she also gave it meaning and purpose...I was simply in love when I saw this!!! Her prayer rock and Christ statue put it over the top and it was special and beautiful, not only to me, but to HER because SHE was the one that chose it!!!
Now... if only I could get her to clean her room like that...🤔🤣

No comments: