After I picked Kesslyn up from her play school class, she asked for her "Daddy!"
He is her absolute favorite person on this planet and I'm sure in the entire universe. :)
So, we drove to work and picked him up for lunch and took him to Subway with us! She sat by him and leaned on his shoulder and only wanted to sit by him! But honestly...he's MY favorite person too and I don't blame her!!! ;)
After we were done with lunch, I went into Clint's office and wrapped some gifts that I needed to get in the mail...I know, they don't look too fancy, but they took me forever to wrap! (And write cards for...which I guess is part of what took so much time...)
I had a gift for Carew, one for Kierra and Riley, and one for Riley's brother Brady and fiance' Amanda who are getting married in Missouri this weekend.
While I was busy wrapping I heard Kesslyn following around her daddy, Grandpa Trickett, and finally Amelia! I peeked out Clint's office window and saw this...:)
Kesslyn had gone down and made herself comfy on Amelia's lap at her desk and colored beautiful swirly pictures. ;) They both enjoyed themselves! ;)
We spent most of the rest of the day running children places that they needed to go, and fulfilling my duties in my calling...and when bedtime came, Clint and I divided and conquered as we usually do. I always let him choose if he wants to take care of Little, or clean up dinner...and he always chooses helping Kesslyn. :) They LOVE each other! I could hear his voice and her soft little music coming from her bedroom and just HAD to peek in...
...and of course what I witnessed was a little bit of heaven.
They were reading scripture stories together (but not until after the Halloween ones of course:)
and Kesslyn was very intently listening to her daddy and studying the pictures.
These moments are my treasures and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for blessing me with people to love who love me in return, and for the spirit that fills my heart and home. It is the best!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment