Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Clint!

 This weekend was a fun one with the Trickett family Halloween party and Clint's birthday celebration!
We took the kids to Roy for the party on Saturday and then had fun visiting with everyone and watching the kids play games. Clint and I had more fun in store though because we were leaving the kids overnight with Grandma and Grandpa and heading out to the JAZZ/ LAKER game!
 I've said it a million times and I'll say it again...it doesn't matter WHAT it is that we are doing together, I just really like being with him!!! HE is my favorite!!! :)
We watched the game and then went home to a quiet house where we enjoyed time alone without interruptions...a RARE commodity when you are the parents of 6 children! ;)
We even got to sleep in on Sunday morning which was an even MORE rare occasion for us! It was a 5th Sunday (which meant no early meetings for either of us) AND Clint's birthday AND we had no kids!!! 
 Clint's dad brought the kids home to us though just in time to have a bite of lunch, get their hair combed, and make it to church for the Primary Program! Kesslyn was feeling a little grumpy and needed a nap, but instead she held onto her blanky and her daddy and did just fine. :)
 After church was over we went home and had dinner together before Clint had to run off to meetings.
The kids and I made him some cookies while he was gone and then pampered him with massages when he got home. :)
 The boys each took a foot, Kambriella took his back, and Kesslyn was in charge of his hands and arms. ;)
They used lotion with their massage and gave him some much needed TLC for his gift, along with a new pair of cozy slippers for his soft feet to slip into after his massage. :)
 I got an Ice~Cream cake from Coldstone that fit him perfectly because he loves ice-cream so much! ;)
He closed his eyes and made a wish...;)
(Even though all of his wishes have already come true...the day he married me!  ;)  ;)
 He blew out his candles and we all ate his cake together. 
I love spending time with him, because he's my favorite!
Happy Birthday my sweetie birthday boy!
 (And Dallin wanted a picture with his dad on his birthday. ;)
2 of my sweet boys. ;)
1 lucky mama. :)

No comments: