Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Family, a Gift That Lasts Forever

 The family picture that warmly greets visitors that come to our home has finally been updated! :)
(C'mon! The last one was ONLY 6 years old. ;)
But seriously...THIS sight makes me sooooo happy!
This is MY family. And I love them so much. AND it makes me so happy to look at this picture multiple times a day as I walk through the house. As I do so, I feel like I'm being smiled at and "hugged" from a distance by each individual in the picture even though Kierra and Riley are in Colorado, and Carew is in Italy. They are so special to me...my "Gift that lasts FOREVER." 
 The weather was so beautiful yesterday too, and I was able to get outside and weed the flower beds and rake up a few leaves. It was so fun to have all of the kids join me out there too...I LOVE it when we are all together outside in the fresh air surrounded by all of the bounty and beauty of the earth. I always feel so happy and feel so much of Heavenly Father's love.
 The kids had fun playing Frisbee, basketball, riding bikes, and catering to Miss Kesslyn's wants...like CHEESE BALLS! ;) 
She calls them "MINE." :)
 It was a good day. :)
I even got in a bit of Christmas shopping (TRYING to get ahead), friendly visits and service, and a few innings of the world series cuddled up with my hubby.
Grateful. Abundant. Thankful.
That is how I feel. :)

No comments: