Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Three Sisters, 3 BFF's

I recently took Kambriella on a date where she was insistent that one of the things that she really wanted to do, was to get Best Friend necklaces for her and her sisters!
I immediately thought to myself..."Oh boy..."
I have seen PLENTY of BFF necklaces for TWO friends, but THREE???
But oh the faith of a little child...
We went to Claire's and looked at the items they had, and sure enough, they had ONE set for THREE BFF's!!! Three sisters, three BEST FRIENDS!
Kesslyn wears the sun one, Kambriella wears the moon, and we can't wait for the day that we see Kierra next when we will give her the star!
I LOVE my daughters, (sons too of course;) love that they LOVE each other, and LOVE that they think of each other often even though we are not all together...though we certainly are in heart!
Lucky mama!!! :)

No comments: