Dear Carew,
Happy Birthday to you!!! What a sweet and lucky boy you are to get to spend your #19th birthday in Italy! :)
We wanted to honor you and throw a party for you even though you aren't here right now...so we all hope that you KNOW and FEEL of our love for you!!!
Kesslyn helped me pick out your cake...it was an ice~cream cake from Coldstone!
Oreo Cookies and Cream...with 19 sparkler candles!!!
We ate pizza, sang you songs, and even had a family home evening lesson centered around YOU! If you want to read it, it was Ronald A. Rasband's talk called "By Divine Design" and there is a story in it about a missionary who saw his sister on a street on his mission, got a hug from her, and then went on their way...we all know it was not coincidence, but a beautiful part of Heavenly Father's plan! I don't believe in coincidences anyways...only tender mercies that Heavenly Father orchestrates!
(I'm pretty sure that you and Kate call them Divine Signatures...either way, I agree!)
We were so happy to sing to you, and hopefully you got the video! (I'm SO sorry that we are so off key! ;)
I remember the day that you were born and how tiny you were...you were so excited to come into this world that you arrived 5 weeks early! You weighed only 6 pounds and 14 ounces and had light blonde hair, and you looked just like a wrinkly little old man!!! ;) You grew right into yourself though and got up to 26 pounds by the time you were 6 months old!!! My chubbiest baby of all!!! Oh how I loved to squeeze and kiss all of your many many rolls...I love you so much Carew!!!
I sometimes still can't believe that my sweet baby boy is 19, serving a full time mission in Italy, and ALL grown up! Although you may be "grown up" you will be my baby forever!!!
We ALL love you Carew!!! Me, Dad, Kierra, Riley, KATE, Dallin, Gavin, Kambriella, and Kesslyn...Grandma Panter and Grandma Trickett and Grandpa Trickett too...and I'm positive that MY DAD, Grandpa Panter is there serving with you as one of your guardian angels while you are away on your mission...Tiffany and Colby and their kids, your other aunts and uncles and cousins and friends...our ward family...so many people love you and are cheering you on...
especially your baby sister Kesslyn...she thinks you're #1!!!
I truly hope your day was beautiful, and I, like Kate, wish you all of the happiness in the world, and all the pizza and geloto that Italy has to offer! Happy Happy Birthday dear Carew!!! XOXOXO






No comments:
Post a Comment