On Sunday February 25th, we left our house at 3:30 a.m. (after Clint gave a blessing to a sad and sick Kambriella😓), drove to the airport in 17 degree weather, hopped on a plane, and arrived in a tropical 85 degree paradise...Cancun, Mexico!
We tried sleeping most of the way on the plane, and like little kids we just kept wondering, "Are we there yet?"😊 We knew we were close when the stewardess told us to look out the window at the reef below... AMAZING!!!
When we arrived at our hotel the first thing we wanted to do was go and see the ocean. It was beautiful!!!
With it being Sunday and traveling all day we did not have a chance to go to church, but sitting down by the ocean and taking in the beauty and losing ourselves in the sound of the waves felt so so good and PEACEFUL.
I could immediately feel Heavenly Father's love for me as I always do when I am filled with gratitude for His wondrous creations... it makes me think of the song "I stand all amazed" because that's exactly how I feel.
I was so grateful for the opportunity to be in a beautiful place with my sweetheart, and I felt soooo loved. ❤
Later that evening we met up with all of the people from Sound Off Signal, visited, ate dinner, and called it a night. With a fun and busy schedule for the next few days, we were excited but needed to get some rest. But not without a prayer of thanks... My heart is so full and I feel sooo LOVED!!!💕






No comments:
Post a Comment