One thing that I love to watch my kids do is to pull out their photo boxes and look back at all of our old pictures! I love how they love seeing themselves, and how they feel special and important,
because THEY ARE!!!
The Spirit of Elijah, October, 1994
"The daily building of happy memories in our families is
an important part of making family history pleasant.
Each day on earth can bring a little bit of heaven."
(I love this quote from Russell M. Nelson :)
Also...isn't this the cutest with Gavin and Kesslyn??
Ever since I can remember, my kids have all sat down to "put their feet up on the couch." And it always makes me smile how sweet the little ones are with their tiny little legs that barely reach the table! :)
When the kids were looking through their pictures we actually found a picture of the other kids doing this exact same thing about 6 years ago!
(Kambriella, Gavin (when his legs were much shorter;), and cousin Brier)
These are fun times creating happy memories! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment