Last night I took Gavin and Kambriella and each of them brought a friend to go and see Dallin in his first ever play!!! Peter Pan Jr.!!! I LOVED it!!! And do you know what my favorite part was???
Getting to hear Dallin sing!!! :)
That boy has such a good voice and I was soooo impressed! He didn't quiver or seem nervous...just beautiful tones that came out as smooth as glass...
The Middle School does NOT have a very conducive stage...but for what they had to work with, I thought they did an amazing job. I just got so much joy and satisfaction out of watching Dallin do what he loves...and that is exactly what he said to me..."Mom, I'm just having sooo much fun! I don't want it to be over!"
All the more reason for Dallin to follow his dreams and go for more auditions and more plays!
Way to go "John Darling!" You did an incredible job! :)
What made this even more fun for Dallin was that he got to be in his first play with his best friend Anson who played the part of Captain Hook. They nailed it. :)
There was so much excitement and energy after the show that you could just tell that everyone was having a good time...We took pictures with everyone...
Alex, John Darling (Dallin), Gavin, Peter Pan (also named Dallin), Kambriella and Alexa.
...and here's another one for the wedding video...;)
My friend Mindy Dibble and I are secretly hoping that our children Dallin and Olivia might get married one day...Isn't she adorable??? These two kiddos both have it...Beautiful on the inside AND out! :)
Captain Hook (Anson), John Darling (Dallin), and Peter Pan (Dallin)
Great job boys!!!
LOVE these kids!!!
...and what was sooo cute was that Kambriella and Alexa both wanted so bad to have their picture taken with Wendy and Tinkerbell...SOOOO Cute!!!
But what melted my heart was to see this...Dallin's bio about himself was so sweet...The fact that he mentions getting to do his first play with his best friend, AND the fact that he wanted to THANK HIS PARENTS for all the support and love they give him!!! SWEET ANGEL BOY....
But that's just Dallin! So good and always has such a grateful heart. Dallin, way to go buddy boy! YOU really are a "Darling" and I couldn't be more proud, more lucky, or more spoiled to have YOU for MY son!!! I LOVE YOU!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment