Monday morning in Mexico we woke up, ate a bite of breakfast, and headed to the lobby to join our group on a bus that took us to a catamaran/snorkel cruise!
The sea was beautiful and we really enjoyed the ride out on the ocean...
...all until the waves started becoming very choppy...;(...and then I literally lost my breakfast at sea!
Yes, I was actually IN the water on my way back to the boat after snorkeling when I first got sick...then Clint and I both ended up sick once we were back on the boat. I "lost my cookies" twice, and Clint 3 times. ;(
We were fine while we were moving, but NOT when we were just rocking back and forth while we were stopped...I don't think we will go on this excursion next time...;( Our tummies are just too sensitive.
Once we made it back on land we both felt fine. :)
We headed out from our hotel and walked the beach, explored the area around our hotel, and had some food. :) Food ALWAYS helps!
We saw MONKEYS in the trees outside of our hotel...
...and these furry little creatures were everywhere! I'm not sure what they were, but Clint called them Mexican rats....;)
Each day we would come back to our room and find a new folded towel creation...:)
...and as much as I LOVE the ocean, we did not even have NEAR enough time to just sit and relax by it...I could have spent the whole week just sitting and listening to that calming sound...
Clint and I spent the few extra moments we had when we weren't out on an excursion just trying to enjoy the beach. :)
We took some fun pictures...
Collected sand and seashells for some souvenirs...:)
...and then we went back to our hotel and got cleaned up for a night in the city.
We ate at the authentic Mexican restaurant called La Perria and listened to the live Mariachi band serenade us all night long! :)
Clint had fresh Tuna and I had fajitas...
...and we talked and laughed and listened to more music...
Then when dinner was over we walked around the area and did a little shopping, took some more fun pictures, and had a fun time together...being in "LOVE!"

















No comments:
Post a Comment